Have You Wondered?
• Can a person be both fully Aboriginal and fully Christian? What does that look like?
• How can a non-Indigenous person mentor an Indigenous person?
• What does Indigenous leadership look like?
• What diﬀerence does it make that Jesus was a tribal boy raised under colonization?
• Why are Indigenous peoples marginalized in similar ways across the globe?
• Are there legitimate boundaries in contextualization? If so, who sets those boundaries?
• Is the Indigenous drum, smudging, or other traditional practices demonic?
• Why can’t “they” get over it?
• How can Christian ministries present Jesus in a good or better way?
This gathering is an opportunity to journey together with Indigenous leaders who have faced these and other questions. They will oﬀer their perspectives on walking the Jesus Way while being both Indigenous and Christian.
If you are Indigenous or if you work with Indigenous people, this gathering is for you. Let’s learn how to Journey together in a Good Way!
REGISTER AT: GOODWAY.EVENTBRITE.COM
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors and Partners:
Indigenous Pathways is working with local sponsors and partners to host this event.
Inner City Youth Alive
North End Family Centre
First Nations Community Church
Winnipeg Centre Vineyard (host church)